Saturday, March 9, 2013

Welcome to my blog!

Hi blog-visitor,
this is my development blog for Schneider & Schneider.
If you read this, I think you already know Schneider & Schneider. If not visit our website : www.schneider-apps.com.
We are a small team debeloping iOS apps. I am Robert Schneider and the programmer.
I am happy that you visit my blog. Here I will post some interesting things about our apps in development. I hope you will add your opinion and share your ideas with me.
You can also e-mail me at: robert(at)schneider-apps.com

Robert :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello my user name is MinimeLCM13 and I have been working on my 32x pack called "Hand_Made craft" for some time now. I really love your app however for your next update here are some things I believe could improve the app to make it outstanding.
    -some block names are mixed up. examples include the jungle and birch planks are mixed up.
    -when selecting a color, instead of having that "Brightness" slider on the bottom, changing that to a transparency slider (the more you increase the slider the more transparent the color will be)
    -add signs as well as large chests to the section including the boats, minecarts, and enderchests
    -add a separate block for the sides of grass blocks in order to change the default side-grass on the sides of the block
    -add a block for the base of the brewing stand
    -fix the glitch that causes the app to crash when ever you try to save your pack
    thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope you consider my suggestions and cant wait for the update!

    ReplyDelete